As they say, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. There is no doubt preventative maintenance will extend the life of your roof. At Aggieland Roofing, we understand each roof is unique and therefore needs its own unique maintenance plan.
Preventative care and semi-annual maintenance protects and extends the life of your roof while saving you money. These inspections can detect repairs and leaks early on preventing further roof damage that when neglected cannot be repaired resulting in a full roof replacement job and expense.
Some roofs require more maintenance while others require less. Our roof specialists take the time to understand what your specific roof needs are so that it will work efficiently and be safe for years to come. Biannual roof inspections are recommended, but you should speak with one of our roofing professionals before determining the right plan for you and your home.
We start by gathering the known history of your roof and then performing a physical inspection by a qualified roofing professional that includes:
- Clearing debris from your roof (up to 100 square feet)
- Clearing debris from HVAC units, pipes, and around shingles
- Checking for moss and algae growth (if growth has occurred, a specialist will discuss a low-cost treatment option)
- Checking for deterioration and holes on shingles, flashing, hips, ridges, and nails/staples
- Re-securing loose shingles and replacing damaged ones
- Clearing gutters and testing downspouts
- Evaluating tree overhangs
- Evaluating weather damage, making minor fixes and repairs, diagnosing larger problems and providing repair options
- Checking chimneys, mortar and parapet walls
- Checking edge metal
- Checking for roof sagging due to water damage
- Cleaning pitch pockets
- Checking seams
Our experts are highly trained in preventative care and roof maintenance and choosing to have your roof maintained is one of the best decisions and investments you can make as a home owner.
Applies to single family residential homes only.
To add our Roof Safeguard Program protection to your home for $295 per year simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch soon.